This website is published by Creascriptum. By using this website, including signing up for a free account, you agree to the terms and conditions of Creascriptum. They may be found here.
In short, you agree to the following:
- You declare not to abuse our website by any means.
- You respect the copyright on Louise Blackwick's works, which includes the books, stories, poems as well as the artwork.
- You treat us and your fellow members with respect.
- By confirming your (pre)order, you are establishing a binding agreement in which you are committed to pay the agreed sum.
- You may cancel a preorder up to the release date, by sending an email to email@example.com with your order number.
- Any delivered products may be returned within 14 days of delivery, provided they are unused, undamaged and in the original packaging. If received by Creascriptum in proper condition, a refund will be made within 30 days. If the products are received but are damaged or without their original packaging, Creascriptum may reduce the refund with the costs necessary to repair or repackage the product.
- Any digital product, such as an eBook, may be eligible for refund up to 14 days after receiving the download links, provided that the products have not yet been downloaded. Downloading the product will invalidate any refund request, even if it is within 14 days.
- Please announce any return or refund request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
- Note that, in case of refund of orders made in other currencies than Euro, exchange rates will apply. We will refund the exact amount in Euro we have received upon ordering. This may mean that the refund you receive in another currency, may be more or less than the original payment made. We have no influence on the exchange rates and cannot control them.
- Creascriptum ensures that your privacy will be respected. We don't want any of your personal data, except for your email address (when signing up for an account or when ordering eBooks), your address (when ordering paper books) or your IP address (when visiting the website).
- Any personal data provided to us when signing up for an account or ordering our products, will be encrypted and securely stored. We will retain your data for as long as you have an active account with us, or, in case of orders, as long as legal regulations require us to (generally 5 to 7 years).
- Under the EU GDPR, you may view or modify your personal data and request deletion of your personal data. You may send your request for viewing, modifying or deleting personal data to email@example.com. Please include a copy, photo or scan of a valid identity document, in which you may blur the picture or fiscal numbers; but make sure that your name remains visible. We only use the identity document to verify that the data provided matches the identity of the person requesting, and we promptly delete the document after doing so. Please note, that deleting personal data for which we are bound to keep them under laws and regulations, is not possible.
- Creascriptum makes a best effort to ensure the availability and security of its websites. Creascriptum is not liable for any interruption of the service provided.